RULES (Failure to follow will disqualify)
1. Entries must be hunting photos.
2. If photos feature game, it must be legally taken.
3. Entrants must be OHA members.
4. Professional photographers are not eligible.
5. Entrants may enter no more than three photos in each of the two categories per year.
6. Entrants may win no more than one finalist prize.
7. Photos entered in any previous Nosler Photo Contest may not be reentered.
8. Entries will be judged by the photo submitted and not by its reproduction in Oregon Hunter.
9. This is a photographic competition and photos will be judged on the usual photographic criteria of imagination, lighting, com- position, exposure, focus and attractiveness.
10. Entrants grant OHA and Nosler, Inc., rights to use photos for editorial or promotional purposes.
11. Employees of Nosler, Inc., OHA state officers, state board members and employees are ineligible.
12. Winners of a first-place prize in any of the last three years are ineligible to win the first-place prize in this year’s contest.
13. Prizes of equal or greater value may be substituted.
14. Photos must be high-resolution.
15. If required for a youth’s hunt, orange must be visible.