Meets 2nd Wednesday, 6:30 p.m., Best Western Sunridge Inn; optional dinner 6 p.m.
Meeting 2nd Wednesday, 7 p.m., Kelly D's.
4th Tuesday, 7 p.m., Marion County Fire Station #1, 300 Cordon Rd., Salem.
- Update: Our annual power-line cut project was held the first weekend of May, and our aspen project was held on Father’s Day weekend.
- Our Youth Shotgun Skills Clinic is on July 8 at Mid-Valley Clays and Shooting School in Gervais. The Sporting Clays Fun Shoot is the next day, July 9, at the same location; call 541-996-9984 for both events
Chapter Meetings: 2nd Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. dinner, 7:00 p.m. speaker, West Lake Chinese Restaurant, Seaside.
Update: Our chapter Youth Day is July 8 at the Clatsop
County Fairgrounds; call 503-359-3535.
Meetings 3rd Tuesday of the month, The Saddle, 2200 Court St., Pendleton, 5:30 p.m. meeting, no-host dinner and drinks.
Meeting 2nd Monday, 7 p.m., dinner 6 p.m., Village Inn, 535 S. Columbia River Hwy., St. Helens.
Meeting 2nd Wednesday, 7 p.m., Sizzler Steak House, 1010 Postal Way, Springfield; Board meeting at 5:30 p.m, Social 6:30 p.m.
Meeting 2nd Thursday, 7 p.m., Heidi’s of Gresham, 1230 NE Cleveland.
Meeting third Thursday, 7 p.m., dinner at 6 p.m., Elmer’s Restaurant, Grants Pass.
Meeting 1st Thursday, 7 p.m., Shasta View Community Center.
- Update: We did our annual Hart Mountain project the weekend of May 20, and we held a guzzler project on May 3.
- Youth Outdoor Adventures was held on June 17 Our chapter will host a BBQ for youth antelope hunters at Gerber Reservoir Aug. 18; call 541-281-6518.
- On Aug. 20 we host the FFA-4H BBQ at the Klamath County Fairgrounds; call 541-331-0917. Our Youth Chukar Hunt takes place Oct. 7-8; call
Meeting 1st Tuesday at 6 p.m. in the Eagle’s Lodge, Lakeview.
Update: We held a guzzler project on May 20.
Our youth day is June 24.
Our next guzzler project weekends are July 29-30 and Sept. 16.
Duck and goose box restoration will take place at Dog Lake Oct. 20-21; call 541-219-0614 for both projects.
2nd Tuesday, 6 p.m. meeting, 5:30 dinner on your own at Izzy’s in Newport.
Chapter meeting is the 3rd Thursday, 6:30 p.m., no host dinner 5:30, location TBA
Quarterly Chapter meetings are 6 p.m., ODFW Screen Shop, The Dalles.
Chapter Meetings: 6 p.m., ODFW Screen Shop, The Dalles. Next meeting is Aug
Chapter meetings 2nd Thursday, 7 p.m., Old Armory, Albany.
Update: We teamed with the Capitol Chapter to help at the June 10 EE Wilson Youth Day.
We need volunteers to help at the Old Peak Meadows project on the City of Corvallis land on the north flank of Mary’s Peak for watering newly planted trees throughout the summer; call 541-602-1819.
Chapter meetings are the 1st Tuesday, 7 p.m., Room 1868152 NW 4th St., Prineville
Update: The multi-chapter Ochoco Project takes place June
24-25; call 541-647-0424.
1st Wednesday, 7 p.m., Canby Rod & Gun Club.
Update: Our chapter youth day was held on April 29.
Our guzzler campout at Millican was June 9-11.
Chapter volunteers also cleaned our section of Highway 213.
Chapter volunteers will be at Canby Rod & Gun Club Sight-in Days Sept. 16-17.
Chapter meetings are the 3rd Tuesday, VFW Hall. Dinner starts at 5:30, meeting at 7.
Update: Volunteers worked on spring planting on the John Day River in April and the Maury 80-acre juniper cut in June.
Chapter meetings are the 2nd Thursday, 6 p.m. social & dinner, 7 p.m. presentation, Eagles Club, 2000 Table Rock Rd.
- Update: The Tom & Jerry Trail cleanup and camping trip will be in late June or early July, depending on snow; text 931-801-6480 or email ZLL3024@yahoo.com
The youth Pheasant Hunt at Denman Wildlife Area will be Sept. 16-17; call 541-826-8774. Chapter volunteers planted bitterbrush seedlings at Woodruff Flat this spring.
Chapter meetings are the 3rd Tuesday, Chen’s restaurant, 3629 Hwy 101, Florence
2017 banquet: Held April 15.
- Update: Our new chapter meeting place is Chen’s restaurant, 3629 Hwy 101, Florence.
Chapter meetings are held the 3rd Monday, 7 p.m., Tillamook PUD.
Chapter meetings are held the 4th Tuesday, 7 p.m., 6 p.m. no host dinner, Elkhorn BBQ, Coos Bay.
Update: Our youth day was May 6, and the family campout was June 16-18.
Vacant, Vice president: Steve Hodges
Chapter meetings 3rd Wednesday, dinner at 6:00 pm meeting at 7:00. Coyote's Bar & Grill Banquet room at 5301 W Baseline Rd, Hillsboro OR 97123
Chapter Meetings: 3rd Tuesday, 7 p.m., Roseburg ODFW office. Board Meetings: 2nd Tuesday, same location.
La Grande Library, next date TBA
Chapter meetings are the 2nd Thursday, 7 p.m., 6:30 p.m. dinner, American Legion Hall, 126 NE Atlantic, McMinnville.